ROLAND COIFFE & ASSOCIÉS is a ‘negociant en vins’ and distribution agency specializing in purchasing, consulting and selling of fine wine.
The company was founded by Roland COIFFE who belongs to the BORIE family, owners of Ducru-Beaucaillou for more than 60 years. Roland has also acquired extensive fine wine expertise during a rich career in the Bordeaux wine trade.
We have carefully chosen our tools in order to accurately fulfill our client’s needs:
- We propose keenly-priced wines which reflect market conditions
- Our offers are frequent, reactive and interactive
ROLAND COIFFE & ASSOCIÉS gathers the necessary ingredients for fine wine distribution:
- International team and expertise of the international fine wine market
- Financial solidity and his capacity for sustainable long-term growth
- A structured organization, secure warehouse specialized in Grands Crus, and a state-of-the-art IT system.
Our methodology is oriented towards our clients. We evaluate your needs and refine them in order to better target our offers:
- Regularly propose wines via modern technology
- Select outstanding opportunities in available vintages
- Help to build a coherent portfolio of en-primeurs
- Plan for, and with, you marketing operations with the châteaux
The provenance of wines we purchase is of utmost importance. We only offer wines whose presentation is impeccable, unless specified otherwise.